Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fun at Lowes??!!

              
                                     Build and Grow at Lowes

Lowes offers free build and grow clinics every other Saturday. Your child will have a chance to build their own wooden project using a kid size hammer. They also get a free apron, goggles, a completion badge, and a coupon to get a free jr frostie from Wendys. I took my girls for the first time last weekend and they loved it. I wish I had taken my camara. They put everything together themselves and of course with a little help fom mom or dad. This would be a perfect morning outting with dad. Give mom a rest, cause Lord knows we need one. lol. Dad please do one thing for me....read the instructions and don't try to build without reading. My husband tried this one, boy, he nailed and pulled out, nailed and pulled out,lol. My poor daughter was just standing there watching her sister and I complete hers with know problem. So please follow the intructions.Lol.

For more information click the link below or paste in your browser.
https://www.lowesbuildandgrow.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm your newest follower from Mom Bloggers Club. Stop by and visit me at Healthy Living And A Balanced You-www.aliciahunter.net

    ReplyDelete