Thursday, October 28, 2010

Water jug pumpkin


Do you not have the time to carve a pumpkin? Or simply just don't want to. Well I have a solution. The jug pumpkin!! This is quick, easy and the kids can do this all by themselves, with no sharp tools to worry about.

 I simply filled a water jug up with water, added orange food coloring,( if you don't have orange food coloring, just mix red and yellow and vola!)

Then I took some black glitter paper, cut out the pumpkin, (although mine looks kinda scary lol, I am not good at cutting at the mouth of a pumpkin. Something just don't look right lol)

So next I just cut a wide green strip from contruction paper and wrapped it around the lid and taped. 
Finally I took some curling ribbon and tied it around. You can use green, I only had white at the time.

And there's your pumpkin Jug! I mean Jug pumpkin. Heck call it what you want, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment